In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
1. The contents of this site are owned by Bright Law. Bright Law is the business name of Bright Legal Services Pty Ltd ABN 55166695610. Legal advice to Bright Law customers is provided through Bright Corporate Law. The liability of Bright Corporate Law is limited by a scheme approved by Professional Standards Legislation.
2. This site is hosted and managed by a third party located in Canada. By logging on to this site, you acknowledge that you are entering a third party’s website administered external to Bright Law and beyond its control.
3. Bright Law grants registered users a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the contents of this site for internal business purposes. Bright Law may terminate the licence immediately by notice in writing if a user is in breach of any term of the licence. If a user does not use the site for 30 days after registration and has not paid for any courses or products then their registration and their licence may be cancelled.
4. A user must pay the specified fee (which includes GST) to Bright Law . All fees are payable in, and all transactions are processed in, Australian Dollars.
6. A user acknowledges that it does not acquire any intellectual property rights in the site content or the right to any updates or new releases.
7. Although we are associated with Australian lawyers, this site does NOT provide legal advice or financial advice.
Although information was current at the time of first publication, any information needs to be verified before relying on it.
You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of this information without obtaining your own specific legal or professional advice.
Use of the information should not be taken as establishing any solicitor-client relationship between Bright Corporate Law and the reader or user.
Merely contacting us will not create a client relationship. We will not become your advisers until a client agreement is signed.
If you want us to help you, email us so we can tell you the steps that must be followed.
8. Unless stated otherwise, the information on this site is written for people resident in, or affected by, the laws of Australia only.
9. We do not endorse other websites or parties referred to in this site.
10. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site (whether from viruses or any other cause).
Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this web site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this web site updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this web site.
The course content is not individual advice for your specific circumstances.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of the use of this website, including loss of business profits.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to providing the site contents again or refunding the licence fee.
Exception to disclaimer
This disclaimer set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this site is owned by Bright Law .
Bright Law licences you to reproduce those works only if:
- the reproduction is for private or non-commercial purposes; and
- you ensure that the works are clearly attributed to Bright Law.
You are not licensed to use photos, videos or audio files on this site.
We own the trade mark “Bright Law" and reserve all rights in relation to it.
Licensing and use of documents
Your purchase of documents is, subject to the disclaimer below, a multi-use licence that can be used as often as required but only within your office.
Unless specifically requested and agreed to, we have not provided any advice in respect of the documents. Rather, the documentation is general in nature only and we recommend that you obtain specific advice in relation to your own specific circumstances.
These documents are based on the law in Australia as of 1 January 2018. Note that the law is subject to constant change, and accordingly, expert advice should be obtained if there is any doubt in relation to the currency of a document.
Unless specifically instructed by you in writing, and subject to you entering into an ongoing client agreement with Bright Corporate Law, there is no obligation whatsoever upon Bright Law or Bright Corporate Law to notify you in respect of any changes to the law, and how any such changes might impact upon any information previously given.
Copyright in documents belongs to Bright Law and Bright Corporate Law and any unauthorised copying without their prior written consent will be prosecuted.
Further, it should be noted that Bright Law and Bright Corporate Law is not licensed to provide financial product advice under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) or credit advice under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act.
We appreciate feedback unless it is offensive or defamatory of us or a third party. If you leave a comment you must identify yourself. We reserve the right to edit or delete any comment left on this site including any comments we deem as spam.
Bright Law publishes electronic addresses on this website to facilitate communication relating to our business functions. This is not to be inferred as consent by Bright Law or the relevant addressees to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia.